AUTOMATIC 360° PHOTOGRAPHY TURNTABLE dimensions

What are the dimensions of the plexiglas components? I can’t find them anywhere.

0 Likes

I’m not sure if the article is somewhere else, but I found it here: https://www.hackster.io/circuito-io-team/automatic-360-photography-turntable-586b1e

Looking at the pictures, there’s only one where a human hand is seen attaching the gear to the table. From that photo I would guess the table is about 40cm or 50cm n diameter. I don’t think the table size matters that much, it just had to be big enough for whatever you’re going to put on it.

0 Likes

Thanks for the response. I think I have solved it. I was able to open the .ai files in reader dc, and was able to measure the parts there. Would be a good idea if the designer included this information in the description in THINGAVERSE.

1 Like

I agree. This isn’t the first time someone had asked about the size of something on that site.

Out of interest, what is the diameter of the table?

0 Likes

Out of interest, what is the diameter of the table?

It appears to be 45cm diameter.Here’s how I computed it. Take any of the .ai files and open them in Acrobat Reader DC…measure components…Baddabook, baddaboom…that’s it!

1 Like