Suggest a component

We’re adding new components all the time!
In this thread, you can suggest the components you want to see on circuito.io and we will add them to our special wishlist

Hi Sathees, thank you for your great component suggestions, we’ve added them to our component wishlist.

Cannot add suggestion component

Do you have any Adafruit Feather controllers for circuito.io?

I would like to see DFRobot ‘Romeo BLE Mini’ added to controllers. This has ble on board and also motor shield on board, based on UNO

In components I would like to see:

A specific button for ‘ON’ with code already included. With link to item that is wanted ‘ON’
A specific button for ‘OFF’ with code already included. With link to item that is wanted ‘OFF’

Maybe you have a Button: ON - Motor
Another for: Button: ON - LED Blue
Another for: Button: OFF - LED Blue etc etc or some way of connecting the button and the device.

Another set of buttons similar to above for motor direction control:
Button: Reverse Motor
Button: Forward Motor
Button: Stop Motor

and for speed control, a slider or a pot for:
Slider for Motor Speed: 28 (or steps selectable) steps 0 to max

Last one, a button to say that the incoming data to arduino is coming from BLE, not from on board hardware. Circuito would then set up accordingly (with correct code)to get from BLE. A test function for BLE would have to be set up by say entering the info in terminal that would normally be sent, something like ‘Forward 1’

Been searching for 2 years for something like Circuito and now found it. You probably need to let the multiple Arduino community know it, or have your IT people set up
Thankyou
A specific button for ‘ON’ with code already included. With link to item that is wanted ‘ON’ Google Meta Data, so that circuito shows up more easily.
Thanks
Charles Harris

Hi! Would be nice to have some audio amplifiers. I would like this one in particular:

Adafruit Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier - PAM8302

Thanks!